Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sizzling Hot! - Miss Model of the World Malaysia '09

It has been 2 weeks since my last post. I've been lazy and busy with work at the same time. Those waiting to check out my latest work, hope this is worth the wait ;) Shot this last Sunday in Ipoh together with Nag & Adrian. It's a photography competition organized in conjunction with the Miss Model of the World Malaysia beauty pageant which drew a record 400-odd photographers! Shooting in this huge turnout event was surprisingly not difficult except for the inconsiderate-few-blocking-out-of-nowhere moments - photographers should learn some ethics! It's a great trip and experience nonetheless.
.
Enough said. Enjoy & leave me a comment please.
.

View the full album >

.

2 comments:

  1. nice shots dude..
    i will tell u which 1 i like the most..wen i see u on tuesday...i know there is some Cs3 touch in it.. hahha but nice ...
    i yet to start my work on this..:(

    ReplyDelete