Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Wedding of SoonYee & SiewEng - 14.06.09

It's finally done! Took me a while to finally manage to find time to work on this but I hope it is well worth the wait. I consider post-processing as part of the process in producing my end product and I wouldn't deliver my photos raw. It's akin to Intel shipping its parts without executing a proper test. Would you buy an untested part? SiewEng had another 5 photographers (!) covering the wedding, so I hope this little delay won't do any damage :)
.
At the same time, I would like to announce that together with my group of friends, I would be available for booking for any photography assignments be it wedding or potrait shoot. We figure it's time we start earning from our passion in order to take it to the next level. I guarantee you'll get the most value for your money! Call me up or send me a text message.
.
.

.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Yoong Nian,

    speechless...but thank you,thank you so much for this... WE ARE REALLY AMAZED BY YOUR WORK!!!...
    frankly speaking, among those that had helped photograph our wedding --> yours the best!!Guess the waiting does paid off..=). Now, seeing the final product and you working effortlessly, sweating and cramping your way through during my big day yet you delivered such beautiful pictures..you are not just passionate my fren..you are talented!
    Now you make me feel real bad for giving you such a small angpow for such a huge favour you have gave me... THANK YOU SO MUCH...and i really cant thank you enough for the limitless effort you've put in despite your busy schedule to give us both such good pictures and memories of our big day... Thank you and needless to say... you will make it big and great in the photography field..and words are spreading now.....

    lastly..not to brag more as I guess the pictures will speak for itselves..THANK YOU FOR GIVING US BOTH SUCH WONDERFUL MEMORIES of our lifetime....

    sincerely,
    siew eng & ah ghee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siew Eng, what a comment! That's the most flattering one I've ever received. It could be just words but it made me feel appreciated for all the hours spent.

    ReplyDelete