Sunday, September 13, 2009

Natalie - 초상화

First outing for the Pixers, a photography group formed with several of my photography buddies. The talent for this shoot is Natalie, a beautiful law student whom Jonsern managed to coax to being our model.

My idea was to do a photobook with story line but it didn't work out in the end. The mundane morning sky wasn't any helpful either. Luckily Nat's chirpiness saved the day. Changed the initial idea to a fashion themed shoot, which is why you don't see Nat smiled as much in my shots - I love them! It shows that edgy character of hers!

With this album done, I'm proposing another "happy" themed portrait with her sometime soon.. to which she has happily obliged (:
.
(Note: the photos in this blog is uploaded to Picasa, a free photo hosting application. Therefore, expect a slight degradation to the picture quality particularly the sharpness).
.

View full album here

2 comments: