Sunday, October 18, 2009

Louis Pang's Shoot Like A Pro

This is a workshop I've always wanted to attend ever since I'm being introduced to Louis. I love his photography style. His work is photojournalistic, creative & thoughtful, yet clean. The only thing holding me back all these while is the cost of it - it's not cheap considering that the man himself is an international wedding photographer with 6 WPPI awards under his belt.
.
When I first mooted the idea of attending this workshop to my friends, I wasn't really serious about it. It was Fred who managed to get us (TK & I) into enrolling. Fred just picked up this passion a couple of months ago so I was rather surprised by his enthusiasm!
.
Meeting Louis is great. He is such an amazing teacher! It's a compressed workshop but hopefully those tips & skills we picked up will help us be a better photographer and produce more beautiful images. We came out from the workshop definitely inspired, not to mention the new found friendship with some of the fellow participants :)
.
.
.

1 comment: