Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wear it from Your Heart

When we were asked by Vanessa Diamonds & Mt. Miriam Cancer Hospital a month ago to shoot for their Valentine's day charity sale fund raising for the hospital, I jump at the opportunity even though it's a non-paying job. The idea is to showcase the jewelery - a black Tahitian Pearl encrusted with diamonds & jades, which will be autioned off for the benifit of the hospital.
.
It's my first photoshoot of the year & I'm happy to kick it off doing my bits for a good cause. Those that opines that free job means low quality job may seriously want to think again! It's Lexy again and she's back doing what she's best at - modeling & complementing the jewelery.. effectively.
.
Click on the pictures to view them in full screen.
.


Eventually, only one picture was chosen to be made into invitation/promotional cards and here's the final result. Great job too from the graphic designer. Now, if you wish to buy the Pearl, drop me a note & I shall help you place a bid :]


.

No comments:

Post a Comment