Saturday, May 2, 2009

Love Me... At the Beach - Weifoong & Wanchin's Pre-Wedding Vol.1

After 2 weeks, here's the first series of Weifoong and Wanchin's pre-wedding photos shot at Batu Feringghi. The title "Love Me.." was actually inspired by the song "Love, Me" by Collin Raye which is Wanchin's all-time favourite love song. In this series, I tried to bring out the love theme by inserting lines of poems to some of the shots. This turned out well in complementing the flow of the photos in my opinion. It took me a lot of effort to get this done and I'm personally happy with this album - What do you think?
.
Keep an eye for the second and third series of this couple's pre-wedding shots, slated for release in the next 2-3 days..
.
[Click here or the image below to view the full album]
.

3 comments:

  1. Nice one. =)
    Maybe can suggest a little more colors on the outfit to give a little more 'sunshine' effect. Just my thought...cuz I'm always very particular about color matching everytime I go travel too. Heheh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so these are wei foongz shots huh..gud job yn.. :)
    i love ur 1st pic...very creative i wud say..
    bsidez tat ma fav is No#16 n No#17..
    but i bet wei foongz fav is no#21! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! Keep the good work!

    ReplyDelete