Friday, April 24, 2009

A Feline Encounter

Fluffy, my dog has never failed to amuse me. This time, he has made a new friend! That was what my mom told me when I came home yesterday. But with who? I know he's friends with the newspaper man and my lady neighbour, in which he'll make whiney noises and wag his tails with excitement everytime he sees them. For the rest, you get barks and howls! So, who's this new friend of his? It turned out to be a female white cat! Now I wonder how a cat could end up at my door step, 11 floors from the ground?!
.
This morning, the kitty came again. I took these shots in just 10 minutes as I was rushing to work. Am glad they turned out okay. Look at the eyes!
.

.

2 comments:

  1. wow mesmerising eyes..no wonder Fluffy got caught up with her stare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. the cat eyes has 2 different colours. Creepy....

    btw. your RSS is not grabbing luminosity page correctly. Probably because the link is not updated. :)

    ReplyDelete