Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Timeless Elegance : Karen

It took me quite a while before I managed to coin up the title for this series of my work. Why the title you ask? Well, that’s what came to my mind when I think of wedding gown, historical buildings... and of course, beautiful woman. See the relation? Anyway, this series as mentioned in my earlier post, are the shots of Karen. She’s the very first model I shot on the first day of the photoshoot. Needless to say, she’s my favourite. Just see the number of good shots I had ;)

Indeed, Penang's heritage buildings provide a great backdrop for wedding photos. This has been another good learning and kudos to the models for their sheer professionalism.
.
Leave me a comment if you like any of my shots or if you have suggestion on which shots to pick for the submission.
.
Click to view the full album >
.

1 comment:

  1. Theyre all fab - hard to choose!
    the 5th last one is cool - at the jetty. she brightens up the "dull" background.

    ReplyDelete